So thanks to my brilliant daughter Amos, I now have time to check everyone's blogs that I care about! On your google mail account there's an option for "more..." there you'll find the "reader". Then you enter your friends blog addresses and it will let you know which ones have been updated since you last checked. WHEW! time saver and a half!!! Nothing worse than checking Karen's blog repeatedly, only to find no UPDATES...now I only have to check my "reader" to see if there's anything new, along with anyone elses's. Best invention ever! Now I can really keep up to date on everyone--and that's a lot of people!Thursday, February 21, 2008
best thing ever for lurking!
So thanks to my brilliant daughter Amos, I now have time to check everyone's blogs that I care about! On your google mail account there's an option for "more..." there you'll find the "reader". Then you enter your friends blog addresses and it will let you know which ones have been updated since you last checked. WHEW! time saver and a half!!! Nothing worse than checking Karen's blog repeatedly, only to find no UPDATES...now I only have to check my "reader" to see if there's anything new, along with anyone elses's. Best invention ever! Now I can really keep up to date on everyone--and that's a lot of people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I want to do this. I hope I am on your list!!!
told ya you would love this! ;)
I am going to start doing that. I'm still trying to figure this stuff out.. By the way my blog address changed. http://julidelgado.blogspot.com
Post a Comment