Thursday, April 10, 2008

Spring has sprung~






















A wonderful day with my friend Connie. Her birthday was in March, and this year just seemed crazy on getting our schedules together for some fun time. Luckily spring break rolled around and we got to have some time for ourselves! I originally wanted to go to the Lavender Fields, but they weren't in bloom quite yet, so this was the runner up and it turned out perfectly!
  1. First a stop for lunch at Belle Fleur restaurant where we indulged in wonderful salads and cream of tomato soup.
  2. Shopped and browsed at the outlet mall.
  3. Explored the FLOWER FIELDS, took pictures, sat and relaxed in the warm sunny day
  4. Chatted about this-that and everything!
The Flower Fields, are where they grow a particularly beautiful flower called the Giant Tecolote Ranunculus . The fields were planted on over 50 acres, and you can see them rolling over in patches of color like a giant quilt; red's, purples, pinks, yellows, oranges etc. They bloom from March till May heralding the arrival of spring in southern California!

Connie and I

3 comments:

Will Kindrick said...

This takes me back to the old school days of "Linda's Lunch Group Friends!"

Sister B!! check out my artwork blog when you have the chance!!

-Will

Will Kindrick said...

oh yeah, here it is..

http://mummyspaceisland.blogspot.com

Meg said...

I saw Brian tonight and I am sooo glad you are in Provo!!!!!!