Thursday, August 28, 2008

Maui this!

Right now I am sitting on the couch looking out over the Pailolo Channel across to Molokai'i--my favorite view. I can lay in bed and watch the waves and hear the surf every day. Paradise! Forgot to bring my camera charger and my upload cable, so pictures will have to wait till I'm home and back in my "normal" routine...till then, ALOHA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmm.... chopped liver.... America's past time, or is it Americas passed time? I guess it is all relative to the conversation taking place right? or left? That is really matter of politics Sister B. and I would rather not discuss that on here. No, but seriously, all sleepy weirdness aside, I am new to this whole blogging thing and am working on adding everyone. I am very quickly becoming out of touch with technology as school goes on. Check out our blog regularly though. I add stuff at least 3 to 7 times as often as your rowdy son. Well, by the power of virtual text... HUG!

Will Kindrick said...

whoa! next time you go to hawaii, COUNT ME IN!!!! i mean, in your expenses too. :/