A day in the life of a daughter, sister, wife, mother and grandmother!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Christmas 2008
Here we are after church on Sunday the 21st. We celebrated "Christmas" with the grandbabies that day since they will be taking their turn with Grandma Sue this year. It was so fun!
what a GOOOD looking family! I havent seen Amy is so long!! She is SUCH a BABE!! ( I love her red shoes! I have the same ones!!) and Laura ... I still feel like she is 8. haha, what a beautiful lady she has grown up to be!! Wow, where has the time gone? and You and Ken look like your still 20 years old!.. ok fine.. maybe 25. Are Karen and Brian still in Provo?
2 comments:
what a GOOOD looking family! I havent seen Amy is so long!! She is SUCH a BABE!! ( I love her red shoes! I have the same ones!!) and Laura ... I still feel like she is 8. haha, what a beautiful lady she has grown up to be!! Wow, where has the time gone? and You and Ken look like your still 20 years old!.. ok fine.. maybe 25. Are Karen and Brian still in Provo?
oh my gosh, the only one who looks like she's getting older is Laura!!!
Post a Comment